- 1 BASIC waterproof outer
- 1 quick drying foldable style pad/insert
- 1 instruction booklet
- CPSIA (US) certified cloth diapers. Tested-free for lead and phthalates.
- Waterproof, washable & reusable cloth diaper that fits babies from 3 months to 3 years.
- It lasts up to 5 hours for average wetting babies.
- Keeps the baby dry and comfortable.
How To Wash?
Rinse pee/ poop in running wash and then add to regular laundry for handwash or machine wash.
HOW TO USE
Step1: Adjust the diaper length by snapping the buttons on the front of the diaper such that there is no gap between the thigh and elastic.
Step 2:Snap soaker pad onto the outer. If required, adjust the length of the soaker pad by folding it. Your diaper is now ready to wear!
Step 3:Place baby’s bum over open diaper. Snap waist buttons on both sides using waist snaps.
Check 1:Ensure 1 finger gap around waist
Check 2:Tuck in the elastics to rest on leg joints, NOT on thigh
Check 3:Snug fit but not tight with NO gaps around the leg joints
What is BASIC Cloth Diaper?
BASIC is a cloth diaper that comes with no pocket opening making it easy to use!
What are the contents of BASIC Cloth Diaper?
Your BASIC Cloth Diaper comes with:
- 1 waterproof outer shell
- 1 prefold style quick drying pad
What is the meaning of "prefold style quick drying pad"?
As the name suggests - Prefold style quick drying pad is a foldable pad. This feature helps in drying the soaker sooner - as the pad can be unfolded and then put to dry.